The Avocado Mousse with shrimps is a great appetizer for dinner parties or as part of a cold buffet. Prepare them right before you serve them or add some lemon juice into the avocado mousse which prevents it from getting dark.
Ingredients (serves 2) Avocado Mousse with Shrimps
1 medium size, ripe avocado
1 spring onion
8 shrimps, cooked without tail
1/2 tsp mayonnaise, organic
salt, pepper, hint of chili pepper
1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
dill, black pepper
lemon juice (optional)
Cooking Instructions Avocado Mousse with Shrimps
– Cut avocado in half, mash content with a fork in a bowl. Keep the skins.
– slice green onion fine, add to avocado mousse with all spices except dill. Mix well.
– pat shrimp dry with kitchen paper, they need to be room temperature. if you use frozen ones defrost them first and remove any access of water.
– Place avocado mousse into empty skins.
– place 3-4 shrimps on top and sprinkle with dill.
serve with fresh baguette or toasted French Bread.