We all love cookies and this recipe today, is just the best one that we could come up with. Finally there is a recipe for the
best Walnut Chocolate chip cookies! We are thrilled to publish this recipe and share it with the rest of this world. These cookies heavenly delicious, not very sweet and just right with a cup of tea or coffee. Enjoy them as we do!
Ingredients Best Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
(makes 18 – 20 cookies)
1/2 cup organic cane sugar
1/2 cup packed organic light brown sugar
1 stick unsalted butter, soft at room temperature
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp pink Himalaya salt or sea salt
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (eg from Guillard)
1 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
1 handful almonds, slivered
Baking Instructions Best Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
– Pre-heat oven to 370 F.
– Mix sugars in a bowl. Add egg, vanilla extract and baking soda.
– Beat with hand mixer until it’s creamy.
– Combine salt with flour, add to dough. Mix well.
– On a baking tray layered with parchment paper place almonds and walnuts. Toast them for 5-10 min.
– Add chocolate chips and nuts to dough, mix with a spatula.
– By using a tablespoon scoop 6-8 flattened cookie balls on a layered baking tray. They should be at least 4 inches away from each other.
– Bake each cookie tray for 18 min. Cookies should have a pale golden color.
– Let cool of on a cooling wire rack.