For this creamy chicken pasta dish you can use different pasta. We used the short macaroni instead of tagliatelle. But spaghetti would be just fine too. If you like you can vary the vegetable too. Instead of mushrooms use carrots, broccoli or zucchini. If you don’t like chicken you can use shrimps. It’s a versatile recipe with many options!
Ingredients Creamy Chicken Pasta Dish
1/2 onion, chopped
200g chicken breast, cut in stripes
salt, pepper to taste
hint of nutmeg
225g mushrooms, sliced
4 Brussels sprouts
60ml white wine, dry
60ml heavy cream
3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
3 tbsp parsley, chopped
200 g cooked paste such as Tagliatelle
Cooking Instructions Creamy Chicken Pasta Dish
– Cook pasta per instructions.
– Clean Brussels sprouts, cook them in salt water. Drain when done.
– Melt butter, saute onions until transparent.
– Add chicken, brown for some minutes.
– Spice with salt and pepper to taste.
– Remove chicken from pan.
– In same pan saute mushrooms (add a little bit of butter if too dry).
– Add wine, heavy cream, Brussels sprouts cut in halves, and parmesan, spice to taste.
– Add chicken, mix well,then parsley.
– Finally add cooked pasta – mix well.