Ingredients Delicious Strawberry Mousse Dessert
750 g strawberries (or half strawberries and half raspberries)
3 tbsp orange juice
3-4 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
450 g Greek yogurt, natural
9 sheets gelatin (or 0.5oz)
400 g heavy cream
Cooking Instructions Delicious Strawberry Mousse Dessert
– Wash strawberries, cut off leaves and keep one or two for decoration.
– Puree strawberries with orange juice, yogurt and sugar (for about 5 minutes)
– Soak gelatin in cold water and melt it on low heat. Let cool off a bit.
– Spoon by spoon add gelatin to strawberries.
– Keep it in the fridge until it is semi firm.
– Beat heavy cream until firm.
– Add it to the strawberry cream, mix it.
– Place it again in the fridge until it is completely firm.
– With a spoon take out some scoops and decorate them on a plate with some strawberries (whole strawberries or slices)
– If you like you can add a chocolate covered strawberry too.
Just melt some dark chocolate and dip the strawberries, dry them on wax paper.
– Sprinkle some chopped almonds on top.