Ingredients Pasta Neapolitan Dinner Valentine’s Day
250 g valentines pasta (half of the package)
1-2 garlic cloves
1 can peeled and chopped tomatoes (without salt or spices)
1 tbsp Balsamico vinegar
fresh grated Parmesan cheese
salt, pepper to taste
oregano, basil (fresh or dry)
Cooking Instructions Pasta Neapolitan Dinner Valentine’s Day
– First peel garlic cloves, chop them fine.
– Heat olive oil and fry them on high heat for 1 minute.
– Reduce heat, add balsamico, stir, add tomatoes.
– Spice with salt and pepper.
– Let simmer on low heat for 10-15 minutes until tomatoes are very soft.
– Stir sometimes.
– Then mix in grated cheese, bring to a brisk boil.
– Finally add chopped oregano and basil.